Call for Proposals
9th Annual Summit on Performance Management in Vocational Rehabilitation VR Performance Management 2016: Innovation and Opportunities
September 7 – 8, 2016 • Richmond, Virginia
Thank you to all who have submitted proposals to present at the 2016 Summit on Performance Management in Vocational Rehabilitation. Please be aware that the Speakers’ Committee is extending the deadline for submission of proposals to Friday, June 17th at 5 pm Eastern Time in order to allow a bit more time for people to draft their proposals. We look forward to reviewing your proposals and to seeing you Richmond, VA in September.
Submit your proposal at www.vrroi.org/summit 2016 proposals form
Brought to participants like you through a collaboration among the University of Richmond’s VR ROI Project, Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services, Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired, University of Wisconsin – Stout’s Technical Assistance Center for Vocational Rehabilitation Agency Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance (PEQA), the Summit Group, and in partnership with the George Washington University’s Center for Rehabilitation Counseling, Research, and Education.
The Planning Team for the 9th Annual Summit on Performance Management in Vocational Rehabilitation invites you to submit a proposal to present at this year’s Summit. All submissions are due by midnight EST on
May 27 June 17, 2016.
The objectives of the Summit Conference are to:
- Learn from Program Evaluation Experts
- Start Collaborative Conversations among Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
- Develop Ongoing, Problem-Solving, Peer to Peer Networks
We encourage program evaluation and quality improvement practitioners, researchers, advocates, graduate students, educators, advocates, and those in administrative positions to submit papers for presentations. Proposals pertaining to all areas of performance management, program evaluation, and quality improvement are invited.
This year we encourage topics that address:
- Return on Investment Research/Practices
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methodology relative to Performance Management and Quality Assurance
- Business Engagement
- Score Card/Dashboard Methodologies
- Measurable Skill Development
- WIOA and Performance Management
- Labor Market Data
- Survey Methodology
- Pre-employment Transition Services and performance management/quality assurance
Proposals should be submitted by completing the electronic proposal submission process available at www.vrroi.org/summit 2016 proposals form/ in advance of the deadline. For questions about proposal submissions, please contact Rob Froehlich, George Washington University, (804) 794-6667, email@example.com .
Guidelines to Assist in Preparing the Proposal
- Concurrent Sessions will be 60 or 90 minutes in length. Please make sure to choose the session length that best matches your content.
- Please ensure that your title and description reflect the content of your proposed presentation as accurately as possible.
- Lead presenters will be notified by e-mail no later than June 20th if the proposal they submitted has been accepted.
- The proposal review committee accepts electronic submissions only.
- Final date for submission of proposals is
May 27June 17, 2016.
Submit your proposal at www.vrroi.org/summit 2016 proposals form/